Sweets 4 My Sweet take allergies extremely seriously and we know how hard it can be to put your trust into a business to take your needs seriously.
As our founder has a severe peanut and tree nut allergy we do not provide ANY types of nut products or have nut products on the premises.
We do not buy any products that have nuts contained within the main ingredients and only select products that do not have a may contain advisory. Although it is not a legal requirement to put a cautionary ‘May contain’ allergen statement on the products, we purchase from reputable brands that do use cautionary statements when required. This allows you to select your own pick and mix sweets and not be stuck with the same boring type each time, but in the safest way possible.
The sweets containing Milk, Soya and Wheat are kept separately from the other sweets to remove the risk of cross contamination. They also have their own picking utensils so there is no cross contamination in the packaging process.
We provide the following to allow you to make choices to meet your specific requirement.
- Names of the products contain any allergen present
- (M) = Contains Milk
- (S) = Contains Soya
- (W) = Contains Wheat
- (M)(S) = Contains Milk and Soya
- (M)(W) = Contains Milk and Wheat
- (S)(W) = Contains Soya and Wheat
- (M)(S)(W) = Contains Milk Soya and Wheat
- Images of products showing the allergen in the product.
- The Milk bottle represents Contains Milk
- The Soya Bean represents Contains Soya
- The Wheat Sprig represents Contains Wheat
- Or any combination of the above.
- Ingredient lists showing the allergens with clear CONTAINS: _ _ _ detailing the allergen.
- Once the sweets are assembled the package will be stamped with the allergens contained within. This provides allergen information to the purchaser but also for the recipient of any gift.
We pride ourselves on providing an excellent service to our customers with food allergies and intolerance and would be happy to answer any queries you may have.